September 21, 2011

Birthdays Byte













Hello Everyone!  This card is for my husband's birthday.  I really like the way it turned out.  Sometimes it's difficult to know when to stop with a masculine card.  I didn't want to make it too "cute".  So, in this case, less is more.  I stamped the images in Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers.  I love the blending that happens with these markers.  To make it look as if the computer, mug and mouse were sitting on a desk top, I lightly drew in lines with a crumb cake marker and ruler along the bottom of the card.  I think it gives just the right effect.  The mug and mouse are up on pop dots.  The stamp set used is Tech Talk from Gina K.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Darla said...

LOVE this, Terri!!! The bg paper and fun image are a great masculine combination~

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Your hubby will love it. Great job on the coloring!