October 27, 2011

Waiting!











Hello Everyone!  It's been ages since I posted.  I guess I haven't been a very good blogger lately.  Half the time, I forget to take a picture of cards that I've made.  Rolling eyes here!  Well, I remembered to take a picture of this card that I made for a baby shower for our first grandchild!  He's due in November and I can't wait to be a grandmother! 
I used the Baby Bundle stamp set from Stampin' Up.  Aren't these the cutest images?!  Card stock colors used are bashful blue, old olive and soft suede.  I love the way this turned out.  After the shower, my daughter-in-law put the card on a shelf in the nursery.  Happy Days!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

This is an adorable little baby card! And yes thank heaven for little boys, our 11 grandchild was born on the 19 th and its a boy!