November 2, 2011

Soft Sympanthy












Hello Everyone!  I needed to come up with a quick sympathy card today.  I turned to some softer colors, but didn't want it to be too pastel.  The card base is Pure Ivory by Gina K.  It's a fantastic weight for a card base.  The next layer is Baja Breeze.  I put it through the cuttlebug with the dotted swiss embossing folder and cut a window in it, using a Spellbinders nestability die.  So, the main image is really stamped on the card base.  The stamp set I used is Soft Summer (SU) with baja breeze and pear pizzaz inks.  The sentiment is from Through the Trees stamp set by PTI.  The pear pizzaz frame was made using 2 different sizes of the nestability dies.  One smaller die is placed inside a larger die and run through the cuttlebug together.  A Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon finishes this one off.  Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Darla said...

Beautiful job on this, Terri, I love the design and soft beautiful colors~