February 13, 2012

Dino Valentine












Hello Everyone!  This is the Valentine's Day card I made for our new Grandson.  He was born on November 21st, so this is his very first Valentine. 
I made this from a cutting file I purchased from the on-line Silhouette store.  It was cut with my Silhouette Cameo (love this machine!)  The card base is made with white cardstock and additional layer of green was cut and embossed with this fun texture.  I sponged on some darker green ink (always artichoke) to give some depth of color.  This was so much fun to make. 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh my, Terri, this is absolutely adorable! I bet Dan and Kelly loved it~ Thanks for posting this, I hope my emails are getting through. I got your's yesterday.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Sponging the texture on the dino looks fantastic! Super cute card. It's so sweet how he's holding a heart in his tiny little hands!!!