July 19, 2012

Sneaker with Bling

Hi Everyone!  I love my Silhouette Cameo and making themed cards is so much fun for me right now.  I selected a shoe file from the Silhouette On-Line store to use here. 
This card is for my niece.  She's in those "tween" years, so I thought this would be perfect for her.  I broke the sneaker electronic file down into its various pieces and cut them from a few different papers.  I added eyelets, threaded ribbon and tied a bow.  For a finishing touch, I stamped "cool!" with some alphabet stamps I have had forever.  And, what would a girly sneaker be without some bling?  I had just the right color rhinestones for the job.  The sentiment is from MFT and the tab pull at the bottom of the card is done with a die and stamp set from PTI "Movers and Shakers Sentiments". 

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Darla said...

You are cranking out some amazing stuff with that cameo, my friend. This is absolutely fabulous!!! I may have to ask Santa for a Cameo~

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Terri! I'm so glad that you dropped by my blog. Wow, you have some GREAT cards!!! I can see you LOVE your Cameo as much as I do. What a treat to see all the projects you've created.

This shoe card is ADORABLE!!! I just had to click on it to see a bigger picture so I could see the wonderful details. LOVE it!