July 30, 2012

Life's a Game

Hello Everyone! 
Our son is turning 30 next month (yikes, how did that happen?).  He's always loved video games, and even as an adult, that hasn't changed.  This is the card I came up with for him.  The shape of the controller came from a file at the Silhouette On-Line store.  I manipulated it to form the shaped card base (in white).  The Not Quite Navy (SU) cardstock was stamped with a crinkle background stamp by Rubbernecker.  The 30 is made out of silver glitter paper (SU).  All pieces were cut wth the fabulous Silhouette Cameo.  Did I ever tell you how much I love my machine?  :-)  The sentiment on the inside reads "Even though you're turning 30, life is still fun and games".  Kind of cheesy?  Maybe, but I think he'll love it! 
Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh wow, Terri!! I wanted to check your blog to see if you uploaded a birthday card for Dan, and here I discover that you posted it almost 2 weeks ago. Way to go, Terri, this is absolutely fabulous. Wow, I have a serious case of cameo envy, LOL!!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I don't understand how our children grow up so fast! I use to tell my little ones to stop growing! LOL! Super FUN card! I really look forward to seeing more of your Cameo cards!!!