March 17, 2010

Upsy Birthday

I had just enough time today to get a quick card put together.  I made this for my brother's birthday, so I hope it's not too girly. 
Here's the how:  I cut out a piece of very vanilla cardstock using a nestability die.  I matted that with a circle of not quite navy cardstock.  I stamped the flower image from the Upsy Daisy stamp set (love it!) and splattered more mustard ink onto it using the spritzing tool.  The celery cardstock is embossed with a diamond pattern using my bug.  The card base is stamped tone-on-tone in more mustard using the Pattern Prints background stamp.  A few brads, some celery twill ribbon and this one is done! 
Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

This turned out very nice. Love the colors you used.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

What a fun card! Love those colors together!