April 6, 2010

Goodbye and Hello

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  Our daughter is getting married in June and I've been working like a mad woman on her invitations and wedding gown.  This hasn't left me a whole lot of time to stamp lately.  So, I'm sorry if my postings will be kind of hit and miss until June.
Just as we say goodbye to the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration time period, we say hello to the Two-Step into Spring promotion.  Two step stamping is one of my very favorite ways to stamp.  The first stamp puts the color down (a solid surface stamp) and the second stamp gives the image it's detail (fine line stamp).  Check out the link above to see a new stamp set called Awash with flowers.  It's a peek into the new Idea and Product catalog (coming out in July).  It is available in the new clear mount version as well as the traditional wood mount. There is also a list of other two-step stamp sets that are being offered at a discount through the month of April.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: