April 19, 2010

Noted

Hello everyone!  Another quick post today.  Seems that's going to be the theme between now and our daughter's wedding. 
I needed a quick, and I mean quick, note card to put in the mail this morning.  This card took me all of about 10 minutes to put together.  I think that's the beauty of using embossing folders.  You get a lot of impact for such little time.  The color turned out kind of funny, but it's really white, black and Bermuda Bay.  The sentiment is taken from a stamp set called Winged Things.  The stamp reads "A little note of thanks".  I am not using this card as a thank you note, but rather a general note card.  So, I inked up the portions of the sentiment that I wanted to use and stamped it.  I needed to use the stamp-a-majig to get the words placed just right, then punched it out using the small oval punch. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Love it! What a cute (partial)sentiment to use with that embossing folder. It might have been fast, but it's awesome!

Bonita Rose said...

great card!!! Love it!