August 23, 2010

Simple Froggy Thank You

Hello everyone.  Today, a clean and simple card showcasing the main froggy image.  I think some of the most difficult cards to pull off are simple design.  This one lets the main image take center stage.
I stamped the image from the A Flower for All Seasons set in Black Staz On ink and colored it with Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi markers.  I popped this white layer up on pop dots onto a frame of Wild Wasabi cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in black and drew a box around the card using a black marker and ruler.  I also drew a box, in the same manner, around the main image.  A couple of embossed lines were added using my Score Pal and 3 green gems make the centers of the flowers sparkle.  All of this was placed on a base of white.  Quick and simple, but a lot of fun to make.  I hope you give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Very cute. I like this a lot!

Marlene said...

Awww...it's adorable!

Marsha Hewett said...

Oh! I love this! It would make a really cute set of 4 cards to use each of the 4 stamps in the A Flower For All Seasons set. I might have to make a set for my mom using this awesome layout. Thanks!