August 26, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Hello everyone.  I needed a card for a special young woman who just bought her first house.  I used the Good Neighbors stamp set for this little cutie.  The trees and houses in this set are adorable.  I created the cloud background using bashful blue ink and a template I made of acetate and punched out with the scallop circle punch.  The hills were made using my Nesties and a kind of textured image from the Watercolor Minis stamp set (retired).  I then ran it through my Big Shot using the dotted swiss embossing folder.  Voila!  instant hills.  The fence is a MS punch.  The sentiment is from PTI.  The little house is popped up on dimensionals.  A couple of rhinestone gems in the corners finish off this one.  Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful card! Love your sky...what a nice job!

Marsha said...

Very creative sky and hills!

Darla said...

Oh my Terri, it's just the sweetest! I'm going to have to give those clouds a try, thanks for the inspiration!