May 17, 2011

For a Happy Couple of Many Years

Hello Everyone!  I needed to come up with a special card for a very special couple.  My in-laws are celebrating their 53rd wedding anniversary this week!!!  Can you believe 53 years?!  That's a wonderfully long time and they are such an inspiration for our family. 
All the stamp sets used today are from PTI (Delightful Doilies, Twinkle, Mega Mixed Messages).  The doily images are stamped onto very vanilla cardstock using regal rose ink.  The card base, die cut doily and ribbon are all rich razzleberry.  The sentiment is stamped in that wonderful razzleberry color.  I LOVE that color!  A couple of rhinestones finish this one. 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Hi, Terri! I just had to pop over and check out your new blog...love the design and your fresh, clean style of card-making! I'm a big fan of SU (as well as other companies - lol) as that's what got me started with this hobby. Thanks for your kind comments on my circle card today! I love this doily BG you created...great anniversary card! Today happens to be our 36th anniversary - whew! That's a long time! :-)

Marsha said...

Super cool card! I love the doilies...they remind me of the designs I made when I was little with spirographs.:) I love the dotted embossing folder for the background. A special card for a special couple...sweet.