May 5, 2011

For a Happy Mother's Day

Hello Everyone!  This card is made with the new Stampin' Up! embossing folder from the current Summer Mini catalog.  It's called Flower Garden.  I embossed a piece of whisper white cardstock, then water colored the flowers using blushing bride and old olive reinkers.  The background (base of the card) is stamped tone on tone with the French Filligree large background stamp.  Take a look at this adorable tag!  I realize I'm getting all excited about a tag, but it's made from a PTI stamp set called Tiny Tags.  There's so many sentiments included in this set.  It also has a coordinating tag die set.  LOVE IT!!!  The doily is also made from a PTI die.  The pretty bow was made from some raffia I have in my stash.  A row of pearls finish this one off. 
Thanks for stopping by and a Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful! And it is perfectly okay to get excited about a tag, I often do! :)

Marsha said...

Beautiful!!! I have pondered this embossing folder...it's the only one I don't have yet...and I love what you've done with it. The doily is darling and yes - I too can get pretty excited about a tag stamp.;) I'm sure your MIL loved it!