May 24, 2011

Warmed by Friendship


Hello Everyone!  You know that feeling when your creative juices are flowing and everything comes together so easily?  Well, I'm surprised that this card isn't dripping wet, because my juices were flowing!  I really like the clean look and simple layout.  The construction of the card is pretty self-explainatory, so all that's left are the supplies. 
Stamps:  Warm Happiness, Warm Happiness Too, Tiny Tags--PTI
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Perfect Plum, White, Green House Gala--all SU
Accessories:  PTI doily, heart tag and cup dies, MFT Dynamics Scallop border die, plum ribbon, pearls, dimensionals, dotted swiss embossing folder, nestability die, sponge.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marsha Hewett said...

Too funny about the juices.:) I love the color combo of plum, suede, and baja! The doily is cute. Are those cups stamped and then have matching DIES??!! I.Must.Resist.All.The.Cute.Ideas.From.You.;)