October 14, 2010

Blinged Out Ghost

Hello Everyone.  Sorry it's been so long since I posted last.  Life just gets away from me sometimes.
This card was designed around the cute little rhinestone ghost sticker I found at Michael's.  I just knew I had to build a card around it.  The card base is Only Orange card stock (retired).  The purple layer is Concord Crush and stamped with the ghost image from the Twick or Tweet set using white craft ink.  I cut a layer of white with a large oval Nestability die, leaving one edge straight.  I ran it through a haunted house embossing folder and sponged the edges with orange ink.  A layer of orange, concord and white was made using the 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle and the new medium oval punches.  I popped the ghost layer on a dimensional.  The ribbon is some that I've had in my stash for awhile.  I love how it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: