October 14, 2010

Those are Some Gorgeous Legs!

Hello Everyone.  There's a little story behind this card.  I saw this stamp at a store 3 years ago and I debated about getting it.  I went home to think about it.  The next day, I decided to go back for it, and yep, wouldn't you know it, it was sold out.  The store never got any more.  I tried to find it out on the internet, but with no luck.  I just happened to be in the store 3 years later, and joy of joys, there it was.  I grabbed it up and had to make this card.
The image was stamped using Staz On black ink and water colored using black and pumpkin ink.  I went over the smaller detail parts with a black marker to make them stand out.  The camera didn't pick it up, but there is glitter pen used on the eyelets, buckle and straps of the witches shoes and their skirts as well.  The skirts were stamped onto black cardstock, using black ink.  Don't think that didn't test the old eyes.  The designer paper is Creepy Crawly (retired) and the ribbon is from the holiday mini.  I stamped the cobweb image from the Wicked Cool set in pumpkin pie ink, and added the sentiment right on top.  It's from the Halloween Hoot set.  I am doing a happy dance over this one!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

This card cracks me up!!! LOVE it!