October 14, 2010

So Thankful

Hello Everyone.  The new Day of Gratitude set in the Holiday Mini is so gorgeous!  I love all the images and tried to use just about all of them in this card.  The real star of the show is the base of the card.  I spritzed it with some smooch spray and lightly swirled it with a sponge.  It shimmers--so pretty!  I over-stamped the spritz with one of the leaf images using Early Espresso ink.  The green layer is Pear Pizzaz and was run through using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  All the corners are punched with the retired notch punch--love that thing!  The focal point is very vanilla cardstock stamped with all the leaves in the set.  I used Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzaz and More Mustard inks.  The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso ink and punched out with the new extra large label punch in the mini catalog.  I sponged the edges with some Pear ink.  I found the glittered leaf sticker at Michael's and thought it was the perfect touch to this fall card.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: