March 22, 2011

PTI Trees

Hello everyone!  This card features a couple of stamp sets from PTI;  Through the Trees and Leaf Prints.  I think it made a great masculine card.  I started by making a mask with a circle.  I sponged Baja Breeze ink to create the sky circle.  The tree leaves are a combination of Wild Wasabi and Always Artichoke ink.  The two leaves at the bottom were made using one of the coordinating dies.  Some Baja Breeze ribbon and a couple of brads finish this one off. 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I love everything about this card! The sky circle (new for me), the colors, the cute stamps, the coordinating dies...this card has it all!!!

Becky said...

Lovely and clean and simple, which I seem to have a problem with... i thought I'd commented on the boat, but it's not showing up there, but I love the boat!